- Introductory as well as advanced courses.
- All our instructors are certified by the National Federation of Surfing, as well as first aid and aquatic rescue.
- For all ages and levels (minors must have signed parental consent).
- Courses are tailored to suit the students attending and are organized by age group and level of ability.
- All equipment (surfboards and wetsuits appropriate for season) are included in the course price.
- Full Insurance cover: liability and accident insurance.
- Learn how to surf, knowing everything you need to know about how to handle yourself in the waves, on your own, independently.
- Understand the marine environment, learn about currents, wave formation and above all, to have a respect for the sea.
- Understand and respect other surfers and surfing protocol.
- Practice safe surfing.
- Techniques for paddling and standing.
- Specific warming up exercises and stretching techniques to prevent cramps occurring.
- Have fun surfing your first waves, a dynamic and entertaining experience.
TYPES OF COURSES
4 persons max.
45 € for 2 hours
4 surf boards
140 € for 2 hours
2 surf boards
120 € for 2 hours
1 surf board
Week End Surf Camp
60 € / persons
4 surf boards
Kite Local School gives you the possibility to plan your courses in advance during your stay in Tarifa.
Through the following form you can inform us about what course you want to do and when. Our team will contact you to advise you and make the reservation.
Kite Local School is one of the first schools of extreme and aquatic sports in Tarifa. Since 2000, we have taught Kitesurfing, Surfing and Windsurfing classes.
Everything is included: Kite material, IKO license, rescue boat and all risk insurance.
Economical prices, certified monitors with years of experience are at your disposal.
Come enjoy the sun, the sea and the beach with Kite Local Team!